Seiko Watch Corporation, as well as store operators Wako Co., Ltd. (Seiko Dream Square)(Seiko Watch Corporation and either Wako Co., Ltd., whichever company you choose to purchase products from on this Website, are collectively referred to as the "Company"), recognize the importance of protecting the personal information of all users of the Seiko Dream Square Online(this "Website") and will handle such information in the manner set forth below.
- The Company will be the independent entity that will handle any personal information collected from you on this Website.
- The Company will use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To process the purchase of products, arrange the products, and contact you regarding such matters
- To accept and respond to inquiries
- To send questionnaires and emails from the Company
- To conduct a mail order business or sweepstakes, ship products and prizes, and contact you regarding such matters
- To provide membership services on this Website
- To perform any other acts necessary to offer products and services on this Website
- The Company may share your personal information with other companies in the Seiko Holdings Group to respond to your inquiries and send confirmation notices. Personal information to be shared include your name, email address, phone number and other contact information, any other information registered on this Website, and the details of your inquiry. The company which received the inquiry will be responsible for managing the personal information.
- When posting an individual’s opinions or photos on this Website, the Company will always obtain the individual’s consent and only post appropriate information.
- If you provide any personal information through the prescribed input form on this Website, the Company will generally strive to properly encrypt communications and prevent the leakage of such information when they are sent or received.
- The Company may provide any information you provide through this Website to its contractors. The Company may also provide any inquiry received through this Website to the successor to this business. In such cases, the Company will strive to prevent the leakage of personal information by, for example, entering into a contract and requiring its contractors and successor to protect personal information in the same manner as the Company.
purposes listed below. You can limit the acceptance of cookies by changing your browser settings,
but by doing so, you may be restricted in the scope of services you can use on this Website.
- To analyze access from your computer or smartphone and collect information on usage trends
- To improve the contents of this Website and emails
- To customize the contents of this Website and emails for a specific customer
- To identify and resolve the cause of a server failure or problem
- To use your browsing history and questionnaire results for marketing activities as part of the membership service requiring the prior registration of personal information
- To deliver "behavioral targeting advertising" of the Company or a third-party contractor
- On this Website, for the effective delivery of advertising, cookies are used to
collect information such as an Internet user’s browsing history of this Website and purchasing
history on e-commerce sites which can be accumulated and thereby used to analyze the user’s
interests and preferences ("Informative Data"):
(1) Cookie ID (code issued each time cookies are sent by this Website)
(2) Page URL of this Website visited by an Internet user through a computer (browser)
(3) Page category (segment) and analysis results of this Website viewed by an Internet user through a computer (browser)
(4) This Website visited and pages of this Website viewed by an Internet user through a computer (browser) and any other site transition or behavior history of an Internet userInformative Data is only used to identify individual units and does not identify individuals. Informative Data collected by the Company will be retained for 2 years from the last date on which (the computer (browser) of) the Internet user visited this Website.
- To securely store personal information when operating this Website, the Company will take the proper security measures for its systems and operations including server management systems and access restrictions.
- This Website may contain links to websites operated by third-party entities and individuals. The linked websites are not operated by the Company and the third-party entities and individuals will be responsible for protecting personal information on such websites.
- The Company will also strive to protect any personal information received from minors in the same manner that the personal information of adults is handled, but if necessary, the Company may obtain consent from a guardian.
- The Company accepts inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, requests for the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension or elimination of use of your personal information stored by the Company, requests for the suspension of provision of such information to third parties, and requests for the disclosure of records regarding any provision of such information to third parties. Please send such inquiries and requests to the following customer service desk:
Customer Service Desk
Customer Service Center, Personal Information Desk
Kokusai Bldg. 2F
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005